Wednesday 18 March 2009

What's In A Name

I saw this fun meme over at Sian's and thought I'd give it a go!


Rules:


USE THE 1ST LETTER OF YOUR NAME TO ANSWER EACH OF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS. THEY HAVE TO BE REAL PLACES,NAMES,THINGS. NOTHING MADE UP! TRY TO USE DIFFERENT ANSWERS IF THE PERSON IN FRONT OF YOU HAD THE SAME 1ST INITIAL. YOU CAN'T USE YOUR NAME FOR THE BOY/GIRL NAME QUESTION


1.What is your name? Victoria


2. A 4 Letter Word: Vase


3. A Boy's Name: Victor


4. A Girl's Name: Violet


5. An Occupation: Vet


6. A Colour: Violet (can I say that again!?)


7. Something you wear: Vest


8. A Beverage: Vodka


9. A Food: Vanilla Ice Cream


10. Something found in the bathroom: Vicks Vapor Rub


11. A place: Venice


12. Something you shout: V-Hooooooooooooo (my nickname!)

6 comments:

sharie said...

That is brilliant! I have to have a go at that :-)

The Vintage Kitten said...

I got stuck on the four letter word, I could only think of two and the were both rude!!! X

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

Thats really cute,I may have to do that on my next post.Thanks Hon for sharing that and sharing a little info about you.XXOO Marie Antionette

Country Cottage Chic said...

Ha! What fun!

roseroomnz.com said...

Thats fun! Rachaelxo

Mrs. Cozy Home said...

I just did this out loud with my husband and it had us cracking up!!!